TTNC is a member of the Internet Telephony Services Providers Association (ITSPA).
Members are required to comply with current legislative and regulatory requirements supplemented by the ITSPA Code of Practice, which provides guidance and information to members and their customers.
ITSPA sets and monitors basic customer related standards for its members. This is to ensure that customers who choose to use an ITSPA member will have confidence that they will be provided with high standards of service and customer care.
Because of this voluntary level of strict compliance, naturally ITSPA recommends customers choose one of their members when looking at providers of next generation communication services.
ITSPA members are reputable companies that can be trusted and are part of a group that strives for excellence both in service reliability and customer satisfaction in the industry.
Aims of ITSPA
- To promote the best interests of users of Internet telephony services by ensuring a free and open market between ITSPA members and other providers of telephony services to the public
- To provide a framework which enables members to achieve and demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements designed to protect the interests of citizen- consumers;
- To ensure there is clear pre-contractual information readily available regarding the terms and conditions on which internet telephony services are provided, including pricing, payment and service availability
- In the event of any form of dissatisfaction or complaint, to make available an easily accessible procedure so that these can be addressed and resolved in the most speedy and cost effective manner
- To ensure that members comply with current legal and regulatory requirements
- To enhance the reputation of the Internet telephony industry by promoting standards over and above those required by law and regulation.