Customer Services Agent
Founded in 2004, TTNC is a multi-award-winning Communications Provider that supports over 16,000 business customers. These customers range from sole traders and small businesses through to large corporations and agencies.
TTNC started from a desire to put power and flexibility into the hands of the customer. We continue to put our customers first and ensure we provide a fair, honest service with no hidden surprises.
We currently have vacancies for two people to join our expanding Customer Service Team.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls, emails and website messages from our customers, as well as dealing with various enquiries from prospective customers.
You will also have opportunities to get involved with other activities such as account management, marketing campaigns and general administrative support.
Working as part of a small team from our new offices in Chelmsford, you will be trained, managed and supported by our Customer Services Manager.
- Provide great customer service.
- Answering inbound phone calls, emails and Website Livechats.
- Providing advice and guidance to customers and prospective customers.
- Supporting customers with managing their account and services.
- Setting up services via our online control panel.
- Taking telephone payments and setting up Direct Debits.
- Escalating customer support tickets to our technical team.
- Processing orders for products & services for customers.
- Communicating with 3rd party suppliers on behalf of customers.
- Contacting inactive customers to re-engage them with our services.
- Customer on-boarding calls and regular account management.
- Obtaining reviews and referrals from existing customers.
Essential qualities & experience
- Excellent computer skills and experience in using business systems such as CRMs.
- An excellent telephone manner and experience in handling calls from customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good team player and collaborative attitude.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Familiar with using an Apple Mac and associated software.
- Experience in the communications industry.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have an interest in technology and its application.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Math’s at grade C or above is essential.
- Preferably educated to an A-level or equivalent qualification standard.
Salary, Benefits & Location
This is a full time, permanent role.
Monday to Friday – 09.00 to 17.00 with a 1-hour lunch break.
The salary is £20,000 per year plus a bonus which is currently around £2,500 per person per year (paid quarterly).
You’ll be working in our recently refurbished building in the heart of Chelmsford which is a 2-minute walk from the train station and central bus station.
We’ll provide you with a new Apple Mac laptop, two decent LCD monitors, as well as any other office equipment you need, other benefits include:
- 30 days holiday per year
- Company contributed pension
- Refer-a-friend to TTNC scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free tea and coffee
- Free food on Fridays
- Technology loans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to work scheme
How to apply
If you’d like to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com with a covering note outlining why you’d be the right person for this job and your responsibilities where you’re currently working.
Please note - Due to the high volume of applications we receive it’s not possible to respond to all of them. If your application is successful, we will contact you within 7 days for an informal telephone interview. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, it means that your application wasn't successful.
No canvassing from recruitment agencies.