Our feature rich cloud based fax services allows you to securely send and receive faxes from your online myTTNC account or via email from any device
Faxes sent to your TTNC fax number will be emailed to you and also stored in your account. Your fax number will never be busy, so you can receive multiple faxes at the same time.
Receiving faxes costs the same as receiving calls forwarded to UK landlines. For example, if you're using a Local Number on PAYG it'll cost £0.02/minute (2p) to receive a fax.
Fax to email
- Receive faxes to your email inbox in seconds
- Share, store and manage faxes in your email
- Receive faxes anywhere on any device
- Choose PDF or TIFF file attachments
Receiving online – myTTNC
- Store, manage and view faxes
- Keep a history of all inbound faxes
- Thumbnail preview, quickly locate a fax
- Download or send a copy by email
With two different ways to send faxes, you can use the service whichever way suits you best. The faxes that you send, including the attachments, are stored in your account. Faxes cost £0.05/page (5p) to send.
Email to fax
- Use your email to send faxes
- Simply attach documents you want to fax
- Faxes are sent and received as normal
- Keep a history of sent faxes in your email
Sending online – myTTNC
- Send faxes from any device in any location
- Keep an online history of all outbound faxes
- Bulk send; send to groups of multiple people
- Send PDF, TIFF or JPEG attachments
Get started with your Fax Service
You can pick out your dedicated fax number from just £2 a month. Alternatively, you can get something really special from our memorable number ranges, starting from £95 for the first month (then £2 a month to renew).
Start the search for your number here. All numbers are £2 per month, with memorable numbers having a higher first month cost.
Fax Service FAQ's
How do I pay to send and receive faxes?
The cost will get deducted from the prepay credit you add to your account, which you can add on a Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly basis.
What number does the receiver of the fax see?
Your TTNC number which is included with the Fax service. If you're using Email to Fax you can also select the number you want to display when registering your email address in myTTNC.
What does it cost to send a fax?
It costs £0.05/page (5p).
What does it cost to receive a fax?
We charge for the length of time it takes for the fax to come through. A single page fax takes around 30 seconds so around 1p per page if you are using an 01, 02 or 03 number. Some number ranges, such as 084 Service Numbers can receive faxes for free.
Can I use the same number for faxes and calls?
No, if you want to receive calls you will need an additional number.