A simple greeting can make a big difference to the start of your calls. Businesses of various sizes are using Call Greeting for a number of different reasons.
- Welcome all your callers in the same way
- A professional greeting can strengthen your brand's image
- Assure your callers that they've got through to the right company
- Change your greeting whenever you want - why not have a bit of fun with seasonal greetings?
How does Call Greeting work?
- A call comes in to your number. Straight away it's picked up and your caller hears your greeting.
- From there the call carries on as normal, ringing your forwarding destination until you pick up, or your Voicemail picks up.
- You can change the greeting as often as you want to promote new products or services or simply to make callers aware of who they're about to talk to e.g. the support team or a remote engineer.
Watch the Call Greeting setup guide (01:20)
Ordering a Call Management Package or Bolt On
First, you'll need to order a number by using our search tool below
Once you've found and selected a number, you'll be able to add a Package or Bolt On to your order.
Setting up Call Greeting
Using our online control panel, myTTNC, setting up Call Greeting couldn't be easier.
Simply select it from the list of services on your number and then choose a greeting message. It's as simple as that.
If you don't believe it could be that easy, then why not check out the step-by-step guide on setting up Call Greeting?
Will my phone start ringing whilst the greeting message is being played to the caller?
We'll only forward the call to you once the greeting has finished playing.
How often can I change the greeting?
As often as you like. Just upload the new recording to your account and apply it to the Call Greeting.
I want something professional sounding - can you record the greeting for me?
We sure can. Have a listen to the different voice artists we have available, send us your script (or order it through myTTNC) and we'll get it all recorded for you.
Can I record my own greeting message?
We supply a default greeting message, but we suggest recording your own (or getting one of our voice artists to do it for you) to give the best impression.
This makes you sound more professional and can also be used to help strengthen your brand image.