The Hunt Group Pro Bolt On expands on the free Hunt Group service you get with your account. You need never miss a call again.
You can forward your calls to up to 10 different destinations that can be a mix of landline, mobile, voicemail and even international destinations. You may find this particularly useful for a disaster recovery set up where you need to ensure calls have the best chance of being answered.
- Upgrade from the standard Hunt Group service (which allows 3 destinations) by having up to 10 destinations
- Each of your destinations ring in order when the previous one is busy or goes unanswered
- By having more destinations, you improve your chances of answering calls
- You could set your landline to ring first (saving you money with the lower call forwarding cost) and if it's busy or goes unanswered, we can then ring your mobile
How does Hunt Group Pro work?
- A call comes into your number. You're first in line to take it, but can't.
- Rather than miss the call, you set up a sequence of numbers we'll try and forward to.
- If a number doesn't pick up or is engaged we'll move on to the next destination until someone answers or it goes to your Voicemail.
Ordering a Call Management Package or Bolt On
First, you'll need to order a number by using our search tool below
Once you've found and selected a number, you'll be able to add a Package or Bolt On to your order.
Setting up Hunt Group Pro
Using myTTNC, our advanced online control panel, to set up Hunt Group Pro is really easy, especially if you're familiar with setting up Call Forwarding.
On the Call Forwarding page, simply click the '+' button next to the destination field. This will allow you to add another destination to the queue. Just keep doing this until you have all the required destinations added (up to 10).
You can even adjust the ring time; this is the length of time we'll try a destination before moving to the next one in the list.
Want to see just how easy it is to set up Hunt Group Pro? Have a read through our step-by-step guide
Hunt Group Pro FAQ's
Can I adjust the time between destinations individually?
It's currently only possible to set the same ring time between each destination.
Can I have the same Hunt Group across all my numbers?
If you set up an Address Book group, you can add that to all your numbers. When you want to make a change, you can do it in one place and it will update all your numbers automatically.
Do I have to add my destinations in a particular order?
When adding the destinations, you'll need to add them in the order you want them to ring.
What's the difference between the included Hunt Group and Hunt Group Pro?
The standard Hunt Group we provide gives you up to 3 destinations, whereas Hunt Group Pro allows you to have up to 10 destinations.